Part deux of Pantone Colors!
If you read my earlier post about the colors of the year here – you know that there is a secondary color for 2021 in addition to Illuminating. I pulled together an outfit using shades of gray inspired by ‘Ultimate Gray’ pantone color for this look.
Are you tired of this coat yet? I had to take it out for this color palette. I typically wear blue denim jeans pretty often, but I wanted to get my gray distressed pair out of the closet. I should actually wear all the other ones more often too….something to think about. Anyway, I wanted to keep the outfit light and airy so I styled it with a white button down shirt and pulled in black as my accent color through the pumps and sunglasses. A final touch with a hand-knit hat I received for the holidays and there you have it – my Ultimate Gray outfit.
Here is some more styling inspo for the many different ways you can wear the color gray this year:
- If you have a gray blazer in your closet, a street style weekend look could work with a neutral pair of pumps.
- Need some date night inspo? This silvery gray bodysuit might work for you and get you back out into the world again.
- Gray can also be mixed and matched with patterns like this striped 3/4 poof sleeve giving a twist on the monochromatic look for the office.
- Gray and Leather? Yes Please! Add gray to a texture like leather to upgrade the look like I did here. Don’t mind the eyelash glasses!
- Take a chunky sweater with great details like this studded metal one and style it up or down! Sneakers or heels could work here too.
Are any of those looks your favorite? Let me know in the comments below.