Raised in Bridgeport, Refined in Boston.
Welcome to The Cubicle Collections! I’m Jackie.
I am a marketing professional and lover of all things fashion and style. I grew up working in the hospitality industry with an apron always attached to my waist and a name tag on my shirt. After 14 years of living on the dinner shift, I made a break for it and took on corporate life with eyes wide open and nothing but a closet full of uniforms.
The Cubicle Collections is my journey from learning to style myself for the workplace – even though nowadays that has been my home office. I enjoy styling and restyling pieces to get the most out of it and love to share all the outfits and looks that I find myself creating. I hope that this will inspire you on your journey of girl-bossin’ it from the cubicle all the way to the corner office.
What you’ll find here at The Cubicle Collections:
- Structured pieces, neutral pieces, and splashes of texture and color. I love a classic piece with a delicate twist.
- Black is my comfort color, my power color, my everyday color. I have embraced that.
- Makeup is not my strong suit – but I’m working at it. Most likely lots of samples until I find something I like.
- Shoes make me one happy girl so you will see my most tried and trues here.
- Chai Tea Lattes and Boba Tea all day, errr-day.
- Travel + exploring new places keeps me curious and I do it for work – so thats a plus!
Thank you for stopping by and hanging out!