Raised in Bridgeport, Refined in Boston.
Welcome to The Cubicle Collections! I’m Jackie.
I’m a marketing professional and a lover of all things fashion and style. I grew up working in the hospitality industry with an apron always attached to my waist and a name tag on my shirt. After 14 years of living on the dinner shift – I graduated college, got a corporate job and realized that I had nothing but a closet full of uniforms that weren’t going to work for the office life.
With not a nickel to my name to buy new clothes, I had to get creative with my budget and learn to style items over and over again. I shopped at places considered fast-fashion and learned how to care for my items so that they last a little longer. This blog is part of my journey from learning to style myself for the workplace (even though nowadays that has been my home office), discover new brands that I vibe with and share some work advice I’ve learned along the way.
No matter how much my career grows, I still love a great sale that allows me to purchase some quality pieces. I honestly shop everywhere ranging from outlets to big brands. Ain’t no shame in my game! I’m on a mission to prove that you can look great no matter where you got your clothes and accessories from and a big advocate of treating yourself from time to time.
I hope that this little corner of the internet world will inspire you to do the same.
What you’ll find here:
- Structured pieces, neutral pieces, and splashes of texture and color. I love a classic piece with a delicate feminine twist.
- Black is my comfort color, my power color, my everyday color. I have embraced that now.
- Makeup is not my strong suit – but I’m working at it. Most likely lots of samples until I find something I like – so be on the lookout for lots of reviews.
- Shoes are my most tried and trues in my closet. I still have some from college.
- Chai Tea Lattes and Boba Tea all day, errr-day.
- Travel + exploring new places for work and personal trips.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know me in this crazy world of blogging.
Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin’
// Latest Instagram Posts //