Raised in Bridgeport, Refined in Boston.
I grew up in hospitality with an apron always attached to my waist and a name tag on my shirt. After 14 years, I made a break for it and took on corporate life with eyes wide open and a closet full of uniforms.
Work style didn’t come easy, but it’s part of my journey. I’m learning more about myself every day and am still growing into who I’m meant to be. What I’ve learned so far is:
- Structured pieces are my jam!
- Black is my comfort color.
- Makeup is not my strong suit – but I’m working at it.
- Shoes make me one happy girl ❤
- Chai Tea Lattes and Boba Tea all day, errr-day.
- Travel + exploring new places keeps me curious.
I can see myself living in Paris one day, but until then, Boston is my home.
I welcome you to follow me through my adventures of learning to be a #girlboss in hopes that it inspires you to do the same.