Can you believe that it is almost Valentine’s Day already?
Well if you plan on getting a gift and are at a loss for what to get, here are a few things that might help! I gathered up all the items that we love in our home and hope that you love them too. They are split into his and hers – but let me know if you want a Palentine’s gift guide too – our best friends are just as important!
GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM //
- Coffee Coffee Coffee – Who doesn’t want to start their morning caffeinated? Get the one that brews both coffee and tea – totally worth it (and it cold brews too!)
- Jo Malone Cologne – The entire line of cologne/eau de parfum is designed to be unisex, but this scent leans more masculine
- A Self-heated Mug – A coffee/tea Mug that keeps itself warm so you don’t have to keep jolting it in the microwave – umm yes please!
- Warm House Slippers – These are a favorite of the mister’s in our household — and he wears them everyday.
- Insulated Rambler – The mister and I each have our own color for Yeti products and this rambler works for all seasons, and for hot/cold beverages. If you want to add-on, get the straw lid accessory too.
- Cashmere Knit Beanie – It gets cold here in New England, so a hat goes a long way for keeping warm on those colder days and you can’t beat the price too.
- Bluetooth Home Speaker – The sound quality is unreal and we love that the app syncs with Spotify too. We now have two of them split between the kitchen and living room. Oh! It also comes in white too.
- Weekender Bag – For all the travel that we have missed out on these two years, grab this and plan some fun adventures.
- Backyard Fire Pit – These have been sold out for a very long time but they are back! It’s on our wishlist too but love the ones that our friends have shared with us for some backyard fire put days.
What do you think? Would you like any of these?