Cheers to the weekend – and for me its a long three day weekend too! We are hanging out on the Cape for the next few days and it has been such a nice change. I brought a few of my face care staples with me but am excited to try some new ones too.
I did get a few packages before I packed and I wanted to share some of the items that I grabbed in the latest haul. Some of them were to replenish items that I use daily and there are a few new ones too. Let me know if you have any questions about any products below!
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase from my recommendations.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream // My go-to face cream that I have been using for years! I even take it traveling with me.
- KVD Ink Liner // Great for a thicker liner without going overboard. This is the liner I use every day for work.
- KVD Tattoo Liner // a Must-have – a super thin liner that is perfect for details and refined lines. I use to sharpen my liner wings.
- Anastasia Brow Definer // Broke the one I have so needed to get another one. womp womp! I also just started using the Anastasia Brow Powder Duo too!
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer Duo // Love my tinted moisturizer so wanted to try this new product from the Laura Mercier team.
- BeautyBlender Zodiac blender (gemini) // I’m not new to Beautyblender but this zodiac limited edition is new! Just growing my blender family over here.
Samples are my absolute favorite. I look forward to trying new products before I invest in them – so you can say that I am a sample connoisseur of sorts. I am also thinking about launching smaller posts on the weekend to share some of these review in what I call ‘Sample Saturdays/Sundays’ – what do you think?
- J.Lo Beauty Blockbuster Miracle Cream// I’m thinking about adding another face cream to the day to day regimen – looking forward to trying this!
- J.Lo Beauty Glow Serum // Fresh just discontinued my under eye serum so I am on the hunt for a new one. Hope that this one works.
WHAT I BROUGHT WITH ME FOR THE WEEKEND:
- Sephora Coconut Foot Mask // Brought this with me for some pamper and self-care this weekend! I brought enough for the mister to try out too – let’s see if I can convince him.
- Tatcha Face Mask // Such a treat for the days I need a spa day. 15 minutes is all you need to feel refreshed.
- Wander Eye Mask // Down to my last eye masks! Will definitely need to order more of these.
- OleHenriksen Truth Serum // A boost of Vitamin C for the winter weather. Also running low, so this may be in my next haul too.
P.S. Check out this Slo-Mo I made for you of all the items! Didn’t realize I can share video – would you like to see more videos on here? Let me know in the comments below.