Spring is in the air and so is the Sephora Beauty Insider Savings Event! I am fan-girling because this only happens 2x year and its finally here!! With all this time spent at home in quarantine, I am trying to pay more attention to pampering and taking care of myself.
Here’s what you need to know about the sale. If you are a registered Beauty Insider, you get access to this sale in the spring season (now!) and again for the holiday season. That’s it. The Spring savings event is deployed in phases by tier levels to their Rouge, VIB, and Insiders. The schedule for this shopping event is as follows:
- Rouge – Get 20% Off : 4/17 – 5/1
- VIB – get 15% Off: 4/21 – 4/29
- Insider – get 10% Off: 4/23-4/27
If you aren’t familiar with the Sephora tiering, here is how their levels are reached:
- Rouge: Spend $1000 in a calendar year, get 1.5 pts. for every $1 spent
- VIB: Spend $350 in a calendar year, get 1.25 pts. for every $1 spend
- Insider: Starting level with no yearly spend requirement (you can sign up by email!), get 1 pt. for every $1 spent
There are many other perks that come at each level at you Tier Up – but I’ll save you time by not explaining that now. I am a VIB – so that means I can shop starting on Tuesday! The discount code for this year’s event is SPRINGSAVE . You can use this more than once, actually as many times as you want, during the window of your level stated above. If you aren’t a beauty insider yet – all you need to do is to sign up by email – you can sign up here: Beauty Insider Sign-Up
Make sure to check your basket for any exclusions because some of the more popular items on your list may not be available for this event. Here is what I’ve found so far:
- Offer is only valid in the US and Canada (in-stores and online)
- Offer NOT valid on jcp.com or in Sephora located in JCPenney
- Limits to: 1 Dyson Item and 5 Morphe Items per transaction
- Not valid on: The Ordinary products, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping & handling charges
It just so happens that some of my face care products and staple makeup items are starting to run low, so this is a great time to restock on some of your tried and true items. With that said, it is also a perfect time to try some new products that you have had your eyes on, but can finally come to terms with saving some money on ordering it. Here are a few things I’ve scouted out for my wishlist:
NEW PRODUCTS TO TRY:
(1) Dr. Jart+ Hand Mask – Hydrating and softening hand mask (needed for quarantine!)
(2) Nars Matte Bronzer – New bronzer since mine was discontinued by TooFaced
(3) Benefit Gimme Brow Gel – Trying to learn how to control my little eyebrows
(4) Nails Inc – Polish Palette – For a stay-at-home mani/pedi
(5) Dyson Hair Straightener – Looks amazing – might have to be a B-Day Present (and 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas for the next 3 years) to myself 😀
(6) The Player – Brow Brush – Send Eyebrow help!
MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS (TO STOCK UP ON):
(1) Fresh Lotus Eye Gel – For Puffiness, Dark Circles and Dryness.
(2) Peace Out Acne Healing Dots – For Redness, Acne, and Blemishes – Need more!
(3) Buxom Lash Waterproof Mascara – Smudge proof mascara for defining lashes
(4) BeautyBlender – Water activated, cosmetic sponge applicator – life changing….
(5) OleHenriksen Truth Serum – Anti-aging Serum with Vitamin C and Collagen (daily)
(6) Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer – With SPF and great for evening skin tone
(7) OleHenriksen Banana Bright Eye Creme – For improving dark circles and brightening
(8) Nars Creamy Concealer– great for problem areas and touch ups
(9) Charlotte Tillbury Lip Liner – my favorite daily wear liner for lipsticks so far!
(10) Bumble + Bumble – Don’t Blow It – Keeps my hair wavy without the extra product
I am obviously going to have to make some decisions by Tuesday since my wallet (and the mister) will not like this list in totality. haha That’s a large chunk of change!
Are you planning to shop the sale? If so, what are some of your go-to products or new ones that you might want to try? Let me know below.